We process the following types of personal data in connection with your employment.
- Contact & identification information: such as your name, address, phone, email, gender, date of birth, home address, personal email address, personal phone number, employee ID number, work contact details (phone, email, and physical address).
- Identification information: such as your passport number, National Insurance Number, immigration status, nationality, and, where permitted, information concerning your race and ethnicity (for diversity monitoring purposes).
- Financial information: bank account details for payment and taxation purposes.
- Family, Lifestyle and Social Circumstances Information: beneficiaries’ details in relation to life insurance or other benefits, emergency contacts, marital status, information about family members (name, date of birth, gender and national personal ID number) where necessary for the provision of applicable benefits, guarantees or relocation assistance.
- Information provided by or about you when we recruited you or when you apply for an internal promotion, as well as information supplied by third parties, including references. Background record checks (including criminal convictions checks) where necessary for your role at YUM! Pizza Hut Gibraltar/ Fontenay Limited
- Employment Related Information: job title, compensation, benefits, professional experience, education, performance history, training records, skills, in certain countries, information about trade union affiliation and religious belief if you have informed us of your trade union membership or asked us to make payments to trade unions or for religious tax on your behalf , information concerning performance, career and succession plans, conduct and about violation of laws or breach of company policies, in certain countries, where permitted, details of professional registrations, and sanctions with professional bodies.
- Information concerning your career progression: such as information about your performance and career developments.
- Benefits and expenses related information: the benefits you register for, expense records (such as details of out of pocket expenses, corporate credit cards, company cars or private cars where an allowance is claimed and mobile phone costs), medical leave information, medical certificates, other documents required to confer special benefit status, such as information concerning pregnancy status and age of children, etc. where applicable, your use of company equipment and resources, travel preferences and information about your health and sickness leave.
- CCTV footage: we collect video footage to protect the safety and security of our facilities.
- Information concerning you use of IT tools: computer and connection information, including statistics on how you engage with our platforms, referral URL, IP address, unique device ID and web log information as well as information about your use of our electronic resources, such as computers and mobile devices we may provide to you.
- Any other information you submit to us (including during the course of any correspondence you may have with us): such as signatures, photographs, opinions, your location (if you choose to enable it on a company device) and any other information you provide.
On occasion, we receive personal data from third party sources, such as if we receive details of a certification or training you obtained, or where we receive feedback concerning your performance or a referral from a previous employer.